With decades of experience in the industry, our management team is well-versed in the intricacies of seasonality, trends, and subtle differences between similar products. This positions us as experts to advise our customers and jointly plan menus that offer optimal solutions while considering value for money, availability, consistency, and, above all, quality.
We believe that knowledge is power, and we instil this value in every member of our team. We regularly host training sessions covering a variety of relevant topics, from the art of glazing prawns to the intricacies of assessing fish quality.
We are committed to investing in our team’s growth and development and allocate a budget for each and every member to pursue courses that are relevant to their field. This ensures that we are always levelling up both individually and collectively as a business.
SOURCING AND SUSTAINABILITY
With over 30 years of experience, we have built strong relationships and networks with approved suppliers around the world. We place great emphasis on sourcing the highest quality products while considering factors such as food safety, sustainability, ethics, and our carbon footprint.
We take environmental responsibility seriously and are always looking for ways to reduce our impact. Our efforts include:
– Installing eco-friendly lighting at all sites.
– Using recyclable packaging, whenever possible.
– Prioritising the use of electric or hybrid vehicles and ensure that all our vans comply with Euro 6 standards.
– Installing sensor lighting and inverters for our freezers to reduce energy waste.
– Work with our customers to collect, clean, and reuse boxes.
– Using vacuum pack bags that are recyclable.
We continue to explore other ways to minimize our environmental footprint.